Nest Thermostat saves energy by learning your schedule and automatically controlling the temperature in your home. It is a certified Energy Star product and features the Google Seal of Approval.
The Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd generation is an elegant, smart, and innovative thermostat that allows you to save energy and adapt your home's temperature to the season, your sleep cycles, and your location. You can now manage the Nest Learning Thermostat remotely with the Nest app and Alexa, and it works with Google Assistant as well.
Nest learning thermostat is a brilliant product to access via WIFI or mobile network from your phone, laptop, or tablet. Whenever Nest detects your presence, it will display the time, temperature, and weather. The metal finish and clear display make it a perfect design, and you will get it in various colors. According to independent studies, Nest thermostats save 10% to 12% heating cost and 15% cooling cost, and we've estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.
Energy-efficient features: Turns off while you're away
Schedule: Learning capabilities and auto-schedule
System compatibility: 95% of systems can be supported
Colors: Various metallic colors are available
Visualization: Farsight with high resolution
About The Product
- An energy-saving, comfort-assuring smart Nest Thermostat that automatically learns your schedule and your preferred temperature.
- If you leave, Home/Away Assist switches to an Eco Temperature To save energy consumption.
- If an emergency occurs, Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to get your attention remotely.
- The remote control feature allows you to operate a nest learning thermostat 3rd generation from anywhere in the world.
- You can check Energy History on your phone to find out how much energy you used, or use Quick View on the screen to get to Energy History, settings, or schedules.
- A smart thermostat with HVAC monitoring keeps an eye on your heating and cooling systems; sends you alerts if something appears to be amiss.
- Farsight shows you the status of your thermostat when you enter the room with its polished metal finishes and high-resolution display.